This doesn’t always set as well as I’d like, but the flavour is like a nice chocolate sauce. Please comment if you know the source of this recipe, so that I can credit and link.
120g white sugar
800ml of milk (works fine with rice milk)
1. Sift dry ingredients together and mix with 300ml of the milk
2. Meanwhile, bring to the boil the remaining 500ml of milk
3. Whisk in the chocolately milk
4. Continue whisking until it thickens (can take up to 5 minutes).
5. Pour into a bowl and cover with plastic film so it touches the top of the yogo and pop it into the fridge until it cools.